Things to bring:
The weather in the coastal mountains can be cool and wet. We recommend bringing the following items.
- bring your completed health form!
- please bring several face masks to use during the week as well as hand sanitizer
- please bring a reusable water bottle labeled with camper’s name
- sleeping bag and pillow
- 3-5 long pants, 2-3 pair of shorts, 2-3 sweatshirts or warm outerwear
- appropriate number of t-shirts (no tank tops or spaghetti straps), socks, underwear, pajamas
- modest swimming suit
- shoes for short hikes and old sneakers or sandals for creek hikes
- STURDY TENNIS SHOES ARE REQUIRED FOR FIELD GAME PARTICIPATION!
- Bible, journal, pen or pencil, a book to read during quiet time–we will be taking advantage of warm afternoon sun to sit outside so bring a book!
- soap, shampoo, toothbrush and toothpaste, comb or brush, towel and washcloth
- to reduce paper towel waste, it is helpful to have a hand towel
- sunscreen and bug repellant is highly recommended
- garbage bag for dirty and wet clothes
- flashlight or headlamp
- money for postcards, stamps, t-shirts or camp picture (cash or check work best, it is difficult to process credit cards from DCC)
- wrist watch and/or battery-powered alarm clock
- personal discs for disc golf if you prefer your own
- HIGH SCHOOL CAMPERS: bring along an article of clothing to custom-print! Mervin Kropf is donating the use of his heat press and customizable materials for creating unique apparel.
Things to forget:
In order to maintain a safe and fun environment, we ask you to not bring the following:
Unless a food allergy requires meal substitutions, do not bring extra food. Snacks are provided. Leave behind iPods, cell phones, or games, as well as water guns, knives & fireworks. Pranks are not permitted. Inappropriate pictures or language on clothing is not acceptable. No revealing clothing, including spaghetti straps, torn or cut tank tops, short-shorts. Bathing suits should be modest.