If you enjoy disc golf and want to support DCC, come join us for a casual tournament (including lunch) at Drift Creek Camp! The tournament will be played on DCC’s 12-hole course on Saturday, May 14. Saturday’s competition will include three rounds, 36 holes total. Players will be competing against those in their division, but hole assignments will be mixed during the tournament. Participants, and accompanying guests, can choose to either participate in Saturday’s events only or come early on Friday, May 13 to enjoy the evening at camp. Evening attendees are invited to play a for-fun glow round at dusk on Friday night. (Baskets and T-pads will be illuminated, players provide illuminated discs.) Dinner will not be provided on Friday, so either eat on the way or bring food along. A Saturday breakfast will be provided for those staying overnight on Friday. Lunch will be available for all guests on Saturday.
Friday, May 13:
– 5pm or later: Players spending the night arrive
Supper will NOT be served on Friday night, but feel free to bring dinner along and/or snacks to share. Refrigeration will be available.
– At dark (8:30ish?) there will be an optional “Glow Round” available for folks staying Friday night. Baskets and T-pads will be illuminated, bring your glow discs.
– Sleeping accommodations for Friday night will be either in cabins or on third floor of the lodge; bring sleeping bags or bedding.
Saturday, May 14:
– 8:30am – Breakfast (for those who spend the night)
– 9:30am – Check-in
– 10am – Round 1
– 12pm – Lunch
– 1pm – Round 2
– 2:30pm – Round 3
– Junior (18 and under)
– Saturday Tournament Participant: $40
– Saturday Non-Participant: $20
– Friday Night Stay & Saturday breakfast: $25
Tournament participation is limited. There will be a few prizes to win during the tournament and division winners will receive a small medal.
Registration fees will be collected at check-in, located in the Activity Center. Please bring cash or check. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.