Registration Online at this Link
Summer Camps were canceled the summer of 2019 while the culvert at North Creek was replaced. In an effort to make-up closure losses, the DCC Board hosted The Slug Run!
The 2019 Slug Run was September 28th at Cedar Vale Events: 6486 S. Sconce Rd. Hubbard or 97032
Do you love DCC? Are you missing your favorite camp friends and pizza rolls? Need a way to spend time in the woods while having a blast?
Come join us for the DCC Slug Run! This is a TRAIL run/walk to help raise funds for this summer’s camp closure while providing an opportunity to catch up with friends, old and new. Bring the whole family! Here are the details…
• Date Sept. 28, Cedar Vale Events: 6486 S. Sconce Rd. Hubbard or 97032
• packet pickup/registration at 9am, run at 10am, awards at 11am
• Options for: 1-mile walk/run, 5k walk/run, virtual run (includes shirt)
• Cost: $35/adult, $20/child (6-16), kids 5 and under are free to run/walk but can purchase a shirt for $10; Family max (4+ people) is $100
• Post-race awards: U10, 11-20, 21-35, 36-50, 51-65, 66+ prizes for first in each age group and top three male and female overall
• Everyone gets a finisher medal (wood medallion)
• Post-race raffle (tickets available for purchase, $1/each)
• Raffle items Include yummy baked goods, DCC swag, Steel Bridge Coffee, and more
• Cinnamon rolls, pizza rolls available for purchase after the race
Sign up by September 15th to guarantee t-shirt (there will be some extra but quantities are limited)